EuroYank Blogs

To All That Use Entrecard

By EuroYank - Virginia Hoge On Wednesday, March 04, 2009 At 3:35 PM

Censored by Entrecard

This was an
exercise in the limits of Free Speech
(not protected on private property or private websites)
and the post before this one was me stating I was not blogging anymore.
I just decided to go out with a BANG. Hope you all had fun with it!

Thank You All For Participating


For a Complete Explanation
Check Out This Post at the link below ...

*EuroYank's Situation and Free Political Speech Versus Coercion

About Seven Months Earlier
Can you tell me why my site is not being indexed in the campaign section even though I am getting record advertising placements and high numbers of visits?

Why is my site standing still and the others keep progressing?
You put me on a 24 hour cool off and never got back to me as to why, and you penalized me 1000 points. You did not even have the courtesy to notify me of this.
--- On Wed, August 3, 2008 euroyank wrote: ---
One month later
On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 1:29 AM:
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----
You sent one message 11 hours ago, one message 6 hours ago, one message 5 hours ago and one message 4 hours ago.
I am not sure why you think we can get back to you that quickly.
Ben --
Entrecard Support
Entrecard Help Guide: http://entrecard.com/docs/


(Note: To Leave and Read Comments
Click the Previous Posts Links
On the
Right Side and Scroll Down
From This Start Page)

For aiding and abetting in the Subjugation of Free Speech and Freedom of Expression
I have decided to file suit against you in an American Federal court. Please expect to hear from me again, but not using your support network.
EuroYank


--- On Wed, 3/4/09, Entrecard Accounts Support <accounts@entrecard.com>
wrote:
From: Entrecard Accounts Support
Subject: [EntrecardAccounts #ULL-122071]: Account deleted
To: EuroYank2005@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 7:17 AM

Hello,
Due to the recent change to manually checking/approving blogs, all sites in the
Entrecard network must meet the Blog Quality Standards:
http://help.entrecard.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=27

If we receive complaints regarding offensive material, such as discrimination, nudity, illegal activies/downloads, and spam, we do take appropriate action. One has to remember, people of all ages, races, religions and creeds utilize the network and we want to create a safe place for everyone to gather.



At this time, your blog will not be reinstated.

Regards,
Beth
The Girlie Geek
Volunteer Entrecard Support

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: ULL-122071
Department: Accounts
Priority: High
Status: Closed









for this post

 
Blogger Jackie Says:

Is this the post you were speaking of Euro?

Wow I can't believe you would include me. After all, I did accept to run your add.

I hope I am mistaken and simply just can't find the right place.

However, if this is true, then I guess you are showing me colors that I have not seen before.

I never thought you to be one to stab a friend in the back.

Also after all of your preaching against and about so may who will go to any lengths for the sake of money...I am shocked.

It seems you are joining the ranks of the so many that you have complained about.

I guess you found what you think to be easy money to get and you are going after it.

Well, I am disabled and don't have anything. So good luck!

I do so hope this is not the right the post you were speaking about. I truly have cared for you and have supported you many times when others wouldn't even dare leave a comment here.

But, if you are going to sue then I can't stop you. But, your threat is not going to suppress my rights to blog, express my opinions, and use any forum I choose.

With this post you are attempting to use scare tactics to do the same thing that Entrecard did to you.

I never have liked scare tactics! And I don't fold simply because someone uses them against me.

God bless Euro!! I still wish you the best for a good life.

Good bye!
Jackie

 
 
Blogger EuroYank - Virginia Hoge Says:

Shinade you always were a chicken and you are showing it again! To me the CONSTITUTION was bought and paid for by blood. American blood, and it is worth more than you or I or our hurt feelings. And a federal lawsuit is not about money ... its about the Constitution. Constitutional lawyers do not sue for money!

 
 
Blogger EuroYank - Virginia Hoge Says:

and it is unbelievable how SELF-CENTERED and SELFISH you are. Only thinking about YOU!

 
 
Blogger Pauly T. Kal Says:

Holy shit. Did EC really ban you? For what? What does Shinade have to do with it? That's BS that they did that

 
 
Blogger Tom Usher Says:

Hi EuroYank,

Is that the sum total of the communication you received from Entrecard? I can't tell which aspect(s) of their TOS (including "Blog Quality Standards") they believe you've violated. It's not much to go on.

How do you get around the fact that you accepted Entrecard's TOS when you applied for an account?

Also, you'll have to identify yourself. You can't sue as "EuroYank."

I didn't join Entrecard to gain for self apart from God. I joined solely to increase the number and range of eyes on the words on the Real Liberal Christian Church website for the sake of the Christian Commons Project – to do the right thing – repent and atone. You joined to get eyeballs and ears too and not for money.

I see that you still have a link to the Nazi war videos. That blog is not something that should be illegal. Add a strong, unequivocal disclaimer at the top. You aren't a Nazi or a fascist. You're not an apologist for Nazi war crimes.... You're not a "holocaust denier."

If the problem is with YouTube and other links to possibly copyrighted material, then that's a huge problem Internet-wide. YouTube doesn't make people say where the clips originate and what the copyright is on them. They do remove copyrighted clips, but people pop them back on again. Average users have no way of knowing what's "protected" versus what isn't.

As for "discrimination" and "hate speech," those terms are as nailing Jell-O to the wall. Who knows what the complaint against you might be concerning such concepts?

If you do sue, and I'm not recommending it (it isn't Christian to be aggressively defensive), through legal discovery, you'd be able to find out who made the complaint(s) and exactly what was alleged.

I certainly can relate to your situation. I was censored on OpEdNews for being "offensive" to homosexuals even though I was quoting Jesus Christ. The RLCC site has been "flagged for review" so many times on Technorati that I've lost count. It is "flagged" right now. It has been for about 30 days running. Plenty of sites and blogs have refused to approve my comment submissions.

We all have our limits. The only thing I care about is people wittingly and willfully censoring righteousness. That offends me. I won't kill them, punish them, or lose any sleep over it; but they won't get into my Heaven if I'm given a say over it. Oh, if they turn, repent, and atone that will be different. If they show mercy and forgiveness, that will be different. As for the ones who don't give a damn about those things even after having been told in no uncertain terms, I won't stand up for them.

Do what the Holy Spirit moves you to do, EuroYank. Make sure it's the Holy Spirit though for sure. Don't fall for temptation. Deliver us from evil.

God Bless the Universe,

Tom Usher

 
 
Blogger Martin MY Says:

Just another example of a blinkered public that haven't the balls to look at the real world. Keep it up Euroyank - one day they will realise what this world is up to!

 
 
Blogger Mrs Sweetwater Says:

Craziness Agwan..

 

Leave a Reply

Name:
Location: United States

Euro Yank is an internationally famous blogger, an American born in Germany that left for the USA with family at age six and has lived in Luxembourg for the past ten years. He is a committed anti-fascist and a student of history who is politically progressive and believes in the ideals of the American Constitution and the Bill of Rights for all Americans. He is also an American war veteran. He was active on American Talk Radio, and has been prominent online with 26 blogs with over 25 million hits. His investigative journalism has exposed top international news stories no one else has reported on. He is also a well-known political commentator. He has been repeatedly censored and banned, but despite these setback continues nonstop. Virginia Olive Hoge is an artist and writer living in Pasadena, California. As a progressive whistle-blower, she conducts investigations into corrupt media and outs the harm it causes to the poor and important social services. She is has been conducting an 11-month investigation of Topix.com, she is the first one in the nation to do so.

Previous Posts


Locations of visitors to this page

website stats

On our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.com